- The ratio for qualifying the mains exam to interview will be 1: 3 it means 3 times the total number of post candidates are eligible for the interview.
- The original documents are examined at the time of the interview.
- Interview letter.
- A printed copy of your MPSC profile.
- AADHAR card.
- Caste certificate.
- Caste validity Certificate.
- Non- creamy layer certificate.
- Maharashtra Domicile Certificate.
- SSC- mark sheet & Certificate.
- The engineering mark sheet and degree passing certificate.
- Physically handicapped certificate – if applicable.
- Sports certificate – if applicable.
- Additional documents are mentioned in the advertisement.